An elaborate prize distribution scheme. Students are awarded prizes for academic excellence as well as for extra curricular activities.
- The Shri D.N. Bubna prizes awarded for securing a place in the first ten at the S.S.C.E.
- The S.S. Goenka prizes for rank holders at the S.S.C.E. securing ranks among the first fifty at the S.S.C.E.
- The Smt. Kameridevi Bubna Memorial prizes for the best academic all-rounder in each division of a class.
- The Pravin Gupta prizes to the 1st ranker in each division of a class.
- The Pravin Gupta prizes to the 1st in Maths in each division of a class.
- The Meghraj Shorewala prizes to the 1st ranker in each division of a class.
- The Manish Poddar prizes for the top rankers in English in each division of Stds. VIII to X.
- The Rambhakt Agarwal prizes for the 1st in Sanskrit in each division of Stds. VIII to X.
- The S.R. Taparia Good Readership prizes for five students per division per class.
- The Smt. Kameridevi Bubna Memorial prize for the best singers in the Primary and in the Secondary Sections.
- The Smt. Kameridevi Bubna Memorial prize for the best actor from the Primary Section and from each House at the Annual Drama competition.
- Special prizes for distinction holders and top scorers in every subject for students of Std. VIII to X.
i. Distinction holders in the languages.
ii. 90% scorers in Maths and Science
iii. 85% scorers in History and Geography
- Floating cups and shields for the House with the best academic record, for philanthropic work, for discipline and for participation in activities, etc.
- The Harshal Shah prizes for the best in Fancy Dress in the Pre-Primary, Primary and the Secondary Sections.
- The Sumitradevi Jatia prize for the best Leader of each House.
- The P.R. Mridul Principal’s prize for the best Junior Secondary student, the best Senior Secondary and the best Most-Challenged student.
- The S.K. Somani shield for the best House in Academics.
- The Basudevji Somani shield for the best House in Philanthropic Activities.
- The G.D. Gopalka prize for the best Class.
- The Principal’s prize for the best House with the Best General Record.
- The Jyotindra Roy shield for the best House in the Performing Arts