Admissions to HVB Global Academy are open to all eligible students without discrimination of nationality, religion, caste, creed, race and gender. The School offers scholarships to deserving students. Scholarships are strictly criteria based and are made available at the sole discretion of the management. The nature and extent of scholarship would vary from time to time.
Submission of Registration Forms
- Stage 1: Issue of Admission Kit with Admission Form: It will be available at the office between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Mon-Fri) and 9:00 am to 12:00 noon (Sat) against a cash payment of Rs. 2,000.
- Stage 2: Submission of completed Admission Form: 1 week from the date of issuance of form.
Please ensure that photocopies of the final Statement of Marks obtained in Standards VIII, IX and the 1st evaluation of Standard X are submitted along with the registration form.
- Stage 3: Admission/Placement Test (Written, Group Discussion and Interview): 1 week from the date of submission of form.
- Students will be evaluated based on the following parameters:
- i. Mathematical ability
- ii. English language
- iii. Data interpretation and reasoning
- Stage 4: Announcement of results (Offer letter): 1 week from the date of admission/placement test.
- Stage 5: Payment of Fees: 1 week from issuance of offer letter.
- Stage 6: Confirmation of admission (Welcome letter): 1 week from payment of fees.
An orientation programme on IBDP for parents and students will be held in the Academy auditorium in July.